Posted on

In Part I – Buck the Trend – we talked about treating an Elevator Speech as an Elevator Conversation – a great approach when in a one on one situation (like, say, in an elevator…).

The FY 2009 shows 742 billion dollars or 30.9% of that year’s budget going to military and defense spending. To that another 324 billion or 13.5% is added as other past war costs-probably support of injured, etc. That comes out to a total of 44.4% of the budget.

Flattering if: You are tall and thin, as it will make your body seem more curvaceous, but choose wider straps to disguise boney shoulders. You are small and slim, as it will elongate the line of your body.

Emails are easily ignored, not because they are not interesting, but rather because they can be easily set aside. Place some time sensitive questions or comments in the email that will make them want to respond immediately – tomorrow the question is not relevant. Choose some interests like food or sports and ask some leading questions. “I’m having this for dinner now, what are you having?”, or “I just finished my workout of… What was yours?”.

When walking through a golf store, the Discount Ping Rapture V2 Irons are not the first set that will catch my eye, but they could definitely be the second. The follow my profile of theis one that any amateur could enjoy looking down and hitting because of the design to look like a players club. My only issues with the Rapture V2 head are the size of the head and the thicker topline. I am biased on the top line though, as I am a blade enthusiast. In regards to the club head size, bigger head means more forgiving on the off-center shots. TheIronsare a sharp looking set of clubs.

It’s all about how your present yourself and what you have to offer. Therefore, knowing how to put together well-crafted sentences is key to drawing attention towards your business. Make sure you double check anything you send out to people, as this might be the only impression they get from your business. When you present yourself well, it can help you in the long run.

Uh, we think those folks haven’t used their tablets very often; there is indeed a menu button on tablets. You just aren’t use to its position, perhaps. Some even have hardware buttons (like the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet).

Other times you need to update the content. For example, if your profile says that you work at an insurance company, but you then change jobs, you need to delete that section and add where you’re currently working.